Monday 3 October 2011

How To Unlock Huawei HSDPA Modem



If you are confused about it.So you can try below method for Unlocking your Huawei  HSDPA modem.Its easy.



















1. First of all click here

2. After go to that link, you will get like below image











3. After entered IMEI number, Enter security code also.(shown in front of text box)

4. Now click calculator button.

5. Now you can see your Unlock code. like image below.(blue color highlight)








6. Now you can Unlock your Huawei modem easily

4 comments:

  1. It's very really amazing information.
    But Before read this post.I unlocked my Dongle by unlock code with a help of
    OnlineGSMUnlock.com for use my own sim card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An fascinating discussion is value comment. I think that it is best to write extra on this matter, it won’t be a taboo topic however generally people are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers
    zte overture 3 secret unlock code

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post thank you for providing this information about unlocking the Huawei modem. Nowadays many people have faced this type of problems such as phone and dongle locking. I was also stuck in the same type of problem, my phone got locked while changing the network carrier. Then I followed the simple steps, I dialed *#06# in my phone and shared the IMEI number to the unlocking company. Followed the instructions, I unlocked my handset within a short period of time.

    ReplyDelete